Ground Maintenance Service
Why use Wellacre Academy Grounds Maintenance Team?
Wellacre Academy has been providing grounds maintenance support to schools in Trafford for over 10 years. We pride ourselves on ensuring the school sites we manage are presented to the highest of standards. Our services are friendly and cost effective and we are well known by schools in the area and are regularly recommended. We aim to provide an outstanding service delivery that is achievable within a set budget.
What can the Wellacre Academy Grounds Maintenance Team offer me?
The Grounds maintenance team will ensure that your site is a neat, tidy and safe environment all year round for the enjoyment of students and your community. We will ensure recreational space is maintained to a high standard giving the right perception to all your stakeholders. Your school community is important and quality grounds maintenance can make your property practical, not only for student but appealing for business opportunities and income generation. Our services are flexible and bespoke and we will tailor our service to schools individual requirements.
What Services are available from the Wellacre Academy Grounds Maintenance Team?
• Grass Cutting, the grounds team will mow formal grass areas from March to December to maintain an appropriate grass height.
• Strimming, the grounds team will strim all edges of mown grass areas.
• Grass edging to all paths and highways.
• Shrub beds will be maintained, including pruning when required.
• Hedge cutting.
• Weed control.
• Litter picking of grass areas.
• Sweeping and blowing of paths and clearance of fallen leaves.
• Initial marking out of football pitches and running tracks.
• Value for Money service at competitive prices.
• Our staff are trained and are active members of the Institute of Grounsdmanship.
• Our staff are cleared with the DBS and all have safeguarding checks.
• We have reliable services that have been valued by Headteachers across Trafford for a number of years.
• Flexibility, we will accommodate schools needs according to special events as required.
Do I have to sign up to a long contract?
We are extremely confident in the level of service we can provide to your School and are assured that having used our service; you will remain satisfied with our level of support. Your contract will be for 12 months from September to August, however if you do wish to terminate this for any reason we require 3 months’ notice.
How many days support will I receive?
Our service is extremely flexible, and we can accommodate your needs in line with your school improvement priorities. Please contact Mr Steven McAllister for a quotation for our services.
Queries and Contacts:
Mr. Steven McAllister – Grounds Maintenance Manager can be contacted on the following:
School: 0161 748 5011
Invoicing and Payment Information
Ms Dee Holland
School: 0161 748 5011 – Ext 110